Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Shot Show Drive Home




it's hard to believe how big this show is, I wish we had a fishing show that was as big. In upcoming blogs will be telling you more about all the great products I saw at the show, but today I just wanted to share with you my drive home.

My plan was to stay in Vegas until the end of the show around 5 PM yesterday and then drive home, but because of the weather I thought it would be wiser to head home early and that's what I did. After my last meeting at 1PM i was headed to my car and driving toward LA. Just getting out of Vegas was a challenge, the rain was coming down so hard it was just hard to see. The first little mountains that you pass leaving state line were covered with snow! it even snowed on me a little. The rest of the drive was wet too.

Coming over the pass it was already dark and everyone was driving very slow, I think we were all doing around 45-50 until the bottom of the pass.

The funny part was I didn't hit the very strong rain until I got off the freeway and headed to my house. usually I fly to Vegas, this trip was a tue adventure.

No comments: