Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fancy Food Show

Yesterday I was in San Fransisco for the Fancy Food Show. I saw a bunch of new items that we might just use for up coming cooking segments. One of our sponsors, Bradly Smokers had a very nice and large booth at the event. They have a sweeps stakes going on right now where you can win a Indian motorcycle. You should go to their website and check it out.

In my program you have seen me use my Bradly Smoker many times, but if you need more ideas of why you need a Bradly Smoker or if you'd like to see how you can turn your smoked fish into awesome dinners, you can see all of that on their website too.

I'm getting ready to come out with another fish batter very soon, if you have an idea for a new fish batter i'd like to hear it.

I'll be back her tomorrow.

No comments: