Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Perfect Weather

With the weather we have for this weekend the questions isn't should I go fishing, it's what should i go fishing for. I have plans to go lobster fishing one day and I hope to go surf fishing another day. If all goes good I'll be back in Santa Monica Bay tomorrow night lobster fishing. Last time I went, which was a few weeks ago we did really good. The plan is to hit the same area again and also hit some small stones off of Santa Monica too. I'll make sure to let you all know how we do. Tonight I'll start baiting all my bait cages so I'll be ready to drop my hoops as soon as I'm in the area that I plan to fish.

besides lobster fishing, I'm also hoping to get out for some surf fishing on Sunday or Monday. Don't worry I plan to post pictures from both of these local fishing trips. Don't sit inside all weekend, get out and do some fishing!

No comments: