Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Another Recod Night for Me on the Lobsters

When I went out over the weekend and got 14 for three of us, I thought that was about as good as it can get, welll I was wrong, last night I got 19! The first one of the night was over 7 pounds and it just didn't let up. Most of the bugs were in 35 feet of water, a few I picked up at the end of LB wall in under 30 feet. The bait again was salmon heads. The weather was perfect and we didn't get any wind intil 10;30, by then it was over and we were heading in, Last night I fished three different areas and all of them had bugs. With a full moon almost here, i'm not sure how much longer this will last, but I know several of you have done great on full moons in the past. On a diiferent subject I have all my TV filming / fishing charter dates now posted on my website at http://www.sport-fishing.com/. Sign up soon if you'd like to join me and be on TV. This will be my 24th year on TV, thank you all for all your support over the years.



No comments: