Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Recent e-mails

Over the past few weeks I've been getting phone calls and e-mails from viewers all around the country. Today I got two calls from NY and yesterday one from FL. I guess because my main TV markets are here in CA I forget that people watch my program all over the country and a few places out side of the USA too. It's always nice to hear from my viewers.

First off thank you all for watching my program and if you'd like to keep up with everything that we are doing you can sign up for our free newsletter on my website at www.sport-fishing.com. Also on my website are all of our fishing trips for 2010. Each trip is filmed for broadcast for my program, if you've never been on one of my trips please go on-line and sign up today.

I'll also be at the Fred Hall Fishing Show next week week in Long Beach, CA if you're coming to the show, make sure to stop by our booth and say hi!

No comments: