Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rain!!!

With all this rain today it's hard to think about fishing so let me give you an update of what we are up to here at Sport Fishing. This week the guys are editing new programs, in the next week or two you'll see a great show we filmed up in Canada last year. We landed some nice size salmon, big lings and not so large halibut, but if you have always wanted to try Canada, this location is awesome. I'm hoping we can do a group there again next year, for this year our only travel trip is to Mexico and if things improve I might add a trip to Costa Rica in the fall.

I see a lot of you liked the video clip of the great white shark I posted yesterday, already around 300 people have viewed it on you tube.

The other thing we are working on this week is filming new tackle box segments and new video blogs. I wasn't sure how you all would like the video blogs, but enough of you have told me you liked them that I plan to do more of them.

last I just want to remind you that all our fishing charters for this year are posted on my website, sign soon if you want to join us out on the water this year.

No comments: