Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Like I told you guys last month, this season I've been using new Kershaw Pro Grade Series knife for cleaning fish on all my private fishing charters. Many of you have been asking me if I was still happy with the Kershaw Pro Grade knives. I wanted you all to know that I am still very happy with them, I use them every week on everything from calico bass, yellowtail to large sharks and I'm very happy they way they have worked for me. They have several new knives in their pro grade series, I have had a chance to use three of them and they all have worked great for me. if you are looking for a great knife for cleaning fish for your boat or for home, I suggest you pick up a Kershaw Pro Grade Series knife, you're going to enjoy using them.




No comments: