Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Kids Fishing Club

today we had our first planning meeting in our new club house at Legg Lake today. For me it was a special day, this is the lake that I used to ride my bike to three days a week to go fishing, it's where I first learned that I really love to fish! Now i'm starting a kids fishing club here. I have no idea if we are going to have 10 or 200 kids in our club, we have already got phone calls from  JR and high schools from the area asking if their kids can join our club. It's so cool that we have our own club house, i'm hoping the kids will like it and that it will be the the place where thousands of kids will learn how to fish. Our first club meeting will be on June 18th at 9AM. call our office for details, 562-865-3764.

No comments: