Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ugly Weather Last Night

Last night I had another lobster fishing charter, the weather report looked ok, not great, but then it's Dec so I thought all should be fine. We left the dock around 4:30 PM and in the 30 min ride out of the harbor the weather turned very ugly. We could see lighting in the distant and the wind and rain came. The rain didn't bother me, but the lighting was enough for me to call the trip off. By the time we got back to the dock it was a full on storm, I know people want me to put them on the fish, but I understand that in number one job is to bring everyone back on land safe. Maybe the lighting would of stayed away, but I couldn't take that chance. I'll be back out there when the weather settles down. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: