Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

No Ice Fishing for me this weekend


I wasn’t going to write a blog today because I just wasn’t in the mood and I couldn't think about anything to write about and then I got an e mail. It was all about tricks to use for ice fishing. I’m sure if all you have is ice fishing then it’s something fun to do, but for me, I only want ice to put over my catch. I guess today’s blog isn’t about how to catch a fish or about one of my fishing charters, no today I just want to say how blessed I feel that I live here in Southern Cal. The weather today was 82! and it’s January. No ice fishing for me this weekend, I’ll be out on the ocean, yes I know, it won’t be 82 over the weekend, but it will be in the high 70’s. Yes LA is a great place to live and fish!

No comments: