Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just When I Thought.....

Just when I thought I could do no wrong lobster fishing, i did. Last night I went out with two friends, one who has been lobster fishing for over 30 years and for the other guy this was his first lobster fishing trip. Last night we only got one legal bug and one legal crab. It was slow. My friend the expert said it was because of the full moon, that the bugs would move fast early and then it would be over, he was right. We got our one legal bug at at sunset and then that was it for the night. To add to my pain, my other friend grabbed the lobster and the crab so I could take a picture of him for this blog, well the crab bit him so hard it cut his skin and he dropped both of them on the dock, of course our one lobster fell into water and got away. It just was one of those nights, I'm sure my next trip will go a lot better.

No comments: