Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A few things to share with you

First off tonight I'm at the Sport Chalet store in Chino Hills for a free fishing seminar, seminar starts at 6PM. This Saturday May 12th we'll be hosting a free kids fishing event in SD at Chollas Park. These are always great events and it's always nice to meet you all. Then there is this.....

We are going to try something new for us. Some of you have been asking me to hold more family type events where people in your family who don't fish can still come out and hang out with me, so I'm going to give this a try. On Monday June 11th me and the guys at Turner's Outdoorsman will be going to watch the Dodgers play against the Angles and you're all invited to join us. Turner's Outdoorsman will bring prizes to raffle off and it's T-shirt day too, plus you'll get $20.00 tickets for only $15.00. All you need to do is go to the link on our website and pay on-line, you can call us at 562-865-3764 if you have any questions. I hope you can join us.

No comments: