Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spot lights for Lobster Fishing

Over the past two years I have been doing a lot of blogging about lobster fishing, how to find lobsters, what bait to use and which hoop nets I like. Another important item that you'll need for lobster fishing is good spot lights. I have several that I use. some are rechargeable spot light and another I just started to use as a back up has been the Energizer® Hard Case® Professional® LED Spotlight and their smaller Energizer® Hard Case® Professional® 2 AA Swivel Head. What I do is use my rechargeable light until they run out and the I use these lights, the small swivel head I use mainly inside my boat to check and see if a lobster is legal to keep. You can never have enough lights when your out there at night and these two light have worked great for me this season. I just wanted to share this with you all.



No comments: