Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Trout Fishing



Yesterday Larry and I went fishing with a bunch of guys from a fishing club we both belong to, the Eastside Rod & Reel Fishing Club. The event was at Laguna Niguel lake. We did have a lot of luck fishing. I saw a few anglers land a few trout off the shore while Larry and I where fishing for a rented boat. This is a small lake so you can't use your own boat and all the boat here only have small electric motors.
around 9 AM made a move over to the north west edge of the lake and these we finally caught a few trout. I land three and Larry landed two. He had the largest one, it weighed 1 1/2 pounds. The hot bait for the day was white Power bait.

With only two weeks left in lobster fishing season, I plan to get out there at least twice next week. This week I'll be at the Fred Hall Boat and Fishing show in Long Beach.

No comments: