Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The next to the last day of the year


Today is just about cleaning things up, I have to take our youth foundation truck for a smog check and then it's just cleaning up in here. Old videos have to come off the hard drives and my office is a mess, I guess I'll try to battle that too. I was hoping to go out and fish the break wall over the weekend, but the weather doesn't look all that great, I guess I'll spend the weekend cleaning up my tackle box, storing old gear and getting everything ready for next season, I've learned over the years that trying to get my tackle ready the night before a trip is way to late for me, I also like to have those little Plano boxes filled ready to go, I just grab what I need to put them all in a large soft bag. I still enjoy playing with all that fishing gear. Have a great New Year's everyone!

No comments: