Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ventura Fishing Club

Last night I spoke to 62 members of the Ventura Fishing Club. I wanted to thank them for inviting me and for the great dinner. It's always fun to talk about fishing, but the one thing that I really enjoy about this group of anglers that they too like to take kids fishing. I wish every fishing club in the country would do same thing and take a bunch of kids fishing who have never been fishing before, this world would be a better place. Thanks again for dinner last night and thanks for inviting me to speak to your club, it was lot of fun.
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dan!! all of us are fired up by your wonderful presentation at the Ventura County Sportfishing Club meeting this past Tues. nite. I will share your personal web site "thank you" with all of my fellow board members at our meeting of that group on Feb 26- Bill Berger co-membership chairman.