Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lake Huites, Mexico, Bass fishing

Hi everyone, I just got back from four days in Mexico. I fished for two days at out of Trophy Bass Lodge in Lake Huites, Mexico. This was my 3rd time to this lake. By far it was the best fishing I have ever had there. Both days I landed bass over 6 pounds and I had one close to eight, if not a little bigger than that. The staff at Trophy Bass Lodge was great. They have good boats and the food and service was the best I ever experienced at that lake. Keith Warren was there too filming a show and he said he had caught several bass over eight pounds during his stay there and that he had lost a few fish that were much larger. I caught fish several different ways, on worms and crank baits. Most of my larger fish came on large crank baits. I fished with 30 pound Ugly Braid and 15 pound test Cajun Red Line. All the rods were All Star Rods. I’ll download more pictures from this trip later, but if your looking for a great bass fishing trip in Mexico I’d suggest you contact the people at Trophy Bass Lodge, 877-755-4950. Dan

No comments: